The Change Gym is a place to learn how to get ready for change and how to succeed at it. Success is out there, but it requires you to know your current limits and then go beyond them.
Increasing your change fitness builds your capacity to succeed at the change process. Going beyond your limits means changing the things inside you that hold you back. We specialise in helping people develop the key psychological capacities that make them thrive around change, and we teach professionals in the coaching, counselling, and management space how to do the same.
We also have an organisational change readiness focus. Organisational change is difficult, and it is even more difficult (and costly) if you’re not ready for it. Our change readiness assessment measures:
- the change strengths and weaknesses of your key stakeholders,
- their level of ‘buy-in’, and
- the readiness of your change management processes.
Assessing these three areas helps you:
- create change plans that accurately reflect the change capacity of your team, allowing you to scaffold areas of weakness, and limit potential threats
- shape your communications strategy to build more engagement and limit resistance
- eliminate any problems in your change management strategies and ensure your processes are robust
We apply the latest research to help people and organisations become more successful with change. To learn how to handle change better and ensure you’re ready for it, reach out and tell us what you need.